25 Points to consider when it comes to Article Marketing – part 2
6) The articles that you are going to write should be based on your website’s topic.
7) It would be best to submit articles that are all-original instead of articles that are considered to be PLR. Even if you feel tempted to save some time and simply duplicate some of the articles that you have already prepared and may have already been used by others, then you should try to think about doing this since this might be a detrimental move for you to take. Publishers who would be reading your articles and other people who might take time to read your articles, and these people will surely expect something new and is really worth their time to read. That is why, if you are really passionate and into the campaign of article marketing, then you should really invest into writing articles that may either be from scratch, or simply hire someone to write for you, like a ghost writer and with their help, you are sure that they would only be writing for you.
8 ) The word count should always be paid attention to. The articles that you are going to write should be compose of about 700 to 800 words, or to make it simple, it should be around 450 to 1500 words.
9) Articles that mainly discuss procedures that should be done step-by-step or articles that are considered to teach or give instructions are very popular and even list articles are one of the most widely used types of articles these days.
10) The articles should be made short and it should also be straightforward and snappy. However, it should not be very short because the optimal word count is about 700-800 words.
11) You should always make certain that whenever you type the titles of your articles, it should be properly typed, in such a way that every first letter of the title is capitalized so that it would be highly considered by publishers.
12) You should never forget to read through the articles for a couple of times, most especially after you have already finished the whole article, and by doing so, you would see that this would allow you to add as well as improvise more ideas onto the article. The more that you would be able to improve your article, all the more would you be able to increase the chance of getting your article published.
13) Your article should definitely be of good quality.
14) You should not submit all of your articles in just one sitting, but instead you should submit on a monthly basis.
15) You should always be grateful to publishers who took time to read through your article and publish it, and allow your website to benefit from it.